Monday, March 19, 2012

My dear readers


My dear readers,

I must confess that reaching nearly 300 visits in two weeks is of great satisfaction, although I must admit that the title might have misled some of you.
"What's in the oven" was a metaphorical voyage in what is going on here and now, in my little life in this little cone of land called Viborg. Why calling it like a cuisine blog? The idea came after I listened to Tori Amos' "Bakes Baker" and the idea of a deus ex machina who's baking our life got the best of me.

Anyways, like I said I cannot ignore that some of you (let's face it, most of you :) ) came here with the illusion of having something to cook for tonight's dinner. Okay then, how could I want not to hear my readers?
So, here is news: a page for cooking! This time, for real! Write me your recipe, how you could conquer your beloved one, how you could make him/her happy, how to save your night when you invited people for dinner when you were drunk. Cooking for all occasions!

Moreover (my boss hated when I said "moreover") i want to stay faithful to the official idea of this blog. What is cooking in the oven of your life? So here's the kitchen for you? A page where you can publish your stories, short tales, incipit of novels, anything really!

So this blog needs you, now more than before. Do you have a recipe? Do you have a story or a tale, and you want to publish part of it, or all of it? Write me at whatsintheoven@hotmail.com!!!

Have a nice cooking!

Yours "blogly",
Francesco

No comments:

Post a Comment